2/10/12

out there dude in here format

Ahhh, sigh of relief. Carbonate burp. Fart of sodium citrate vapours. Ol' Man Seltzer with his tums, and his nursing home kindergarten curses. I'm "mentioning your name" on twitter like a little tweeting twit. Now can I get a deal somewhere, at some local or nonlocal merchant now? Cause of the mention?

Pathetic. Because I couldn't say it on facebook, without a convergence of people interrogating me for what I meant. What did I mean? Oh I guess I meant my life and my efforts at recording music.

Dodged two flacks tin bullets today. Not what I meant to say, fuck yoo auto correct. But thank yoo for making the bullets more interesting. What if... I don't want to shake like a leaf? Hypothetical mediocrity. Good readers, read me, heed me, need me, it thins out my blood, it's good for me, it dulls the pain while keeping it conscious. Justin phonetic bieber as written in the ancient scrolls. So let it be splayed in independent and inelegant essay format and in indecent slobbering sultriness and in initialized executive stubbornness.

No comments:

The Twin Gears of Cringe and Cling

Donating. Actually doing something - an interaction - over the web - financial transaction, christmas shopping, or sort of gesturing to chri...