5/30/10

able was i, ere i saw elba

actually, scratch that, i wasn't able before.

And now, not so much either. But with the potential to perhaps not be publicly disgraced, if at least, I can avoid the public. Yeah, I'd say the odds are high that the possibility is low, of me making any kind of a grave mistake, for a good while - one can make it hypothetical, if that.

By the time the odds plummet to Vegas house rules, I hope to be well into exile. Maybe at least have a head start on solitude. Maybe I'll have jettisoned a few of these hospital monitors, and not be broadcasting my brainwaves and heartrate via EEGs. I needn't remind you, you needn't remind me. I talked myself outta words. Can't keep pace with how much I should hate myself. Muthafuck buckets.



No comments:

The Twin Gears of Cringe and Cling

Donating. Actually doing something - an interaction - over the web - financial transaction, christmas shopping, or sort of gesturing to chri...