7/08/08

tight plastic

why are women so numb to affection?
why are they so blase to attention?
because they know, it's all about ego
the guy and his breakaway goal

i'm going back to default
i want to be my not good enough self
don't want to fail at being someone else
it's sad i believe in a soul mate
having witnessed that one
that ship that sailed

this place doesn't breed people toxic enough to like me
they're all too healthy, too hippy
fine and dandy but not for me

i enjoy felatio more in tight plastic
this is the tale of the trojan treasure
don't tell me it "counts"
as if that's what i give a shit about
don't give the game away and i might stay happy
i know you're an abused angel, that's why you slept with me
i'll try to remember it fondly
but baby, there's no guarantee

No comments:

The Twin Gears of Cringe and Cling

Donating. Actually doing something - an interaction - over the web - financial transaction, christmas shopping, or sort of gesturing to chri...