5/19/08

rosebud

Well, yet another crazy night. Apologies to all for being a dirty man beast, yet again. I can unfold your lips, your excitement excites me, I dream about it sometimes. I can put virtuoso talents to better use than I do, I love love love it, if only you knew. I'm dabbling in the black arts, yet again, to what aim, on what alter, which scent of transcendence?

There was no funny business last night. Our worst sin was getting black out drunk. We may have sinned against God but we didn't sin against nature. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

2 comments:

Dez M.E. King said...

please come talk to me
tonite

Dez M.E. King said...

oh fuck it - ihave to get thru
the x vega system to do so

too much paperwork

have a good night

The Twin Gears of Cringe and Cling

Donating. Actually doing something - an interaction - over the web - financial transaction, christmas shopping, or sort of gesturing to chri...