4/17/08

Innocence.

I'm trying to build up an immunity to life. The 35,000 dollar chord progression will be sufficient. Royalties with mudhoney. Figured out a pop aesthetic I suffuse with the sneer of sly sophisticated sarcasm.

Burning eyes. Borrowed time. But I'm not counting the days.

Guilt is poison. Give me sixty-four Sammy years.
I will declare myself innocent.
Innocence is possibility.

It's good to know you. Better than the void.
Baby. Baybee...
It's only teenage wasteland.

I think we integrated, for a moment. It was nice. But I can't take it seriously. It's a situation comedy. It should have an upbeat theme. There's a time for life and a time for living, the choice is up to you, my friend. Sometimes you gotta go where everybody knows your name.

No comments:

The Twin Gears of Cringe and Cling

Donating. Actually doing something - an interaction - over the web - financial transaction, christmas shopping, or sort of gesturing to chri...