12/18/07

cromb

i need sometbing to candy-coat the nausea - more is not necessary, anymore - okay, well, that was the gold standard shake up the frame - it was shaky alright - strong stuff - there was a half hour where i was completely convinced of my purpose in the universe - that being a musical spigot... keeping time / / / this track is skipping too fast, mogwai, well, my head's a mess, it's a sacramental headress and a redress of old grievances and sloughing off of allegiences, but i will wave the fucked up flag till the tattered end - stanley was there - now it seems pointless, but stanley is still there, tenacious.... insisting in its importance - imparting something - floorboards, corner node, nord, yeah, i'm getting a little rounded schizo corner there, nevermind the greek antecedents, floyd is skipping, my mind is muddch.

Nausea. I am going to have to find my way back now. I will gladly pilgrimage back.

No comments:

The Twin Gears of Cringe and Cling

Donating. Actually doing something - an interaction - over the web - financial transaction, christmas shopping, or sort of gesturing to chri...