6/17/07

I don't want to know

Too much information.

The kinetics kill everything.

Well, it's predictable.

And yet, horribly, sickeningly novel.

One of those nights.

Disgusting, but a contained retch.

So am I cataloguing
the mess? I just have to find a positive spin, I guess.
I was adept at that, for a time, maybe I can attune
to the apropos wavelength - well, my head was a good
place to be, once upon a time, not like I should READ
anything into recent incidents, because words are a
medium that won't translate to reality

I'm thinking
at this point
a pre-emptive
ex-communication
myself
banished from the world
whatever that might be
are you fringe enough for me?
i'll meet you on the edge

No comments:

The Twin Gears of Cringe and Cling

Donating. Actually doing something - an interaction - over the web - financial transaction, christmas shopping, or sort of gesturing to chri...