7/01/06

Another Sopranos Funeral

Don't tell me death is profound
I've barely squeezed out a fifth of this gut laugh
I'm going to taste this rigatoni
and watch another Sopranos Funeral
it’ll be my anti-drug.

I've got an ice-cream sandwich in my future
two chocolate slabs of death
with a rich creamy filling
the poor man's klondike bar
fifty cents a pop.

Don’t ask me who I was in the void
I like the way my voice is squeaking
I don’t know who I am anymore, I never giggled before
I’m someone who can be someone else, someone who would
climb the corporate ladder for a klondike bar, storm the olive garden
just to punk the don, I’d die laughing.

No comments:

The Twin Gears of Cringe and Cling

Donating. Actually doing something - an interaction - over the web - financial transaction, christmas shopping, or sort of gesturing to chri...