3/09/06

break

Clawing out brains

HST: It seemed like a good idea at the time

Bottomless pit of MSG-laced misery

I wish I could enjoy it as much as some

-

The crying I caused still rings in my ears. Well I do have free will. I could have been a paragon of virtue, a model. Instead I behaved like myself and only abandoned the pride when the tears started. I don't know.

Oh well. I'm not entirely empty this morning. Something's still rattling around in me, making tinny sounds, irritating sounds.

But I'm mostly empty, and extrapolating that to infinity. Nothing's worth stealing.

But the nasal fixation... still the nasal fixation.

My CPU overheated. I gave it a break.

No comments:

The Twin Gears of Cringe and Cling

Donating. Actually doing something - an interaction - over the web - financial transaction, christmas shopping, or sort of gesturing to chri...